Our made to measure wire balustrade kits are ideal if you have already fitted your posts.
Once we have your measurements, we will supply wires finished to your exact lengths, ready for you to install.
Free UK shipping on all orders
Typical uses of wire balustrade
- Deck cables
- Balcony safety wires
- Staircase cable rail / balustrade wire infill
Benefits of using stainless steel wire balustrades
- Easy to install, wire balustrade kits can be fitted in minutes using just a drill, screwdriver and spanner
- Extremely versatile
- Minimal visual impact
- Stainless steel wire infill provides an economic and low maintenance option for guarding on terraces and decking
- Provide a transparent and elegant wire banister cable solution with minimal visual impact
Stainless steel wire balustrade vs glass balustrade
- Low maintenance: unlike glass balustrade, the marine grade 316 stainless steel wires do not need to be cleaned regularly
- Limited glare compared to many glass deck balustrade systems, with minimal reflection from evening sunlight which would otherwise obscure your view
It must not be possible to pass a 4″ sphere through the gap between balustrade wires. We would recommend a maximum spacing of 95mm between wires. There are also requirements to prevent small children from climbing cable rails in certain circumstances. We are unable to advise on any regulatory aspects and recommend you check with your local building control officer if you are in any doubt.
How to buy
To buy a made to measure wire balustrade kit online, simply enter the lengths and quantity required in the boxes above and we will make up the cables and ship them out to you within 2-3 days (there may be a slight delay at busy times – please check your order confirmation).
We also supply wire balustrade kits which you can cut to length yourself – get in touch if this would suit you better!
If you have any more questions about our wire balustrade kits, please contact the Wire Design team!