Our made to measure wire balustrade kits are ideal if you have already fitted your posts.
Once we have your measurements, we will supply wires finished to your exact lengths, ready for you to install.
Free UK shipping on all orders
Typical uses of wire balustrade
- Deck cables
- Balcony safety wires
- Staircase cable rail / balustrade wire infill
Benefits of using stainless steel wire balustrades
- Easy to install, wire balustrade kits can be fitted in minutes using just a drill, screwdriver and spanner
- Extremely versatile
- Minimal visual impact
- Stainless steel wire infill provides an economic and low maintenance option for guarding on terraces and decking
- Provide a transparent and elegant wire banister cable solution with minimal visual impact
Stainless steel wire balustrade vs glass balustrade
- Low maintenance: unlike glass balustrade, the marine grade 316 stainless steel wires do not need to be cleaned regularly
- Limited glare compared to many glass deck balustrade systems, with minimal reflection from evening sunlight which would otherwise obscure your view
It must not be possible to pass a 4″ sphere through the gap between balustrade wires. We would recommend a maximum spacing of 95mm between wires. There are also requirements to prevent small children from climbing cable rails in certain circumstances. We are unable to advise on any regulatory aspects and recommend you check with your local building control officer if you are in any doubt.
How to buy
To buy a made to measure wire balustrade kit online, simply enter the lengths and quantity required in the boxes above and we will make up the cables and ship them out to you within 2-3 days.
We also supply wire balustrade kits which you can cut to length yourself – get in touch if this would suit you better!
If you have any more questions about our wire balustrade kits, please contact the Wire Design team!
Returns & Refunds Policy
- Petersen Stainless Rigging Limited should be notified of any returns by phone, email or fax prior to them being sent back.
- You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and also to ensure that they are packaged sufficiently to avoid damage in transit.
- Returns will only be processed when all relevant details have been received, either by completing a ‘Returns Form’ (below) or sending the relevant details to us in writing/email. If we do not receive this information within 30 days of receipt of the returns, the item(s) will be disposed of and no further action will be taken.
Return of Damaged or Defective Goods
If the goods are delivered to you in a damaged or defective state, upon receipt of the returned item(s) a full investigation will be completed, corrective action will be implemented and a full refund or replacement will be processed. We will not be liable for any costs associated to the return unless they have been agreed in writing in advance.
Return of Incorrectly Delivered Goods
In the event that we deliver the wrong item(s) to you, upon receipt of the goods a full investigation will be completed, corrective action will be implemented and a full refund or replacement will be processed. We will not be liable for any costs associated to the return unless they have been agreed in writing in advance.
Upon receipt of the goods a full investigation will be competed. If it is found that the items are being retuned due to a customer error, a refund may be approved. A handling charge of 20% will be charged.
Petersen Stainless Rigging Limited is committed to continuous improvement. Any issues identified from our investigation, appropriate corrective actions will be implemented, where deemed necessary, to improve the quality of our customer service, product and processes.
Petersen Stainless Rigging Limited, RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Cowen Road, Blaydon on Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE21 5TW, UK, +44 (0)191 4140156