Green wall wire trellis kits
The green wall wire trellis kit is designed to support climbing plants. Made in the UK from marine grade 316 stainless steel, these stainless steel wires are extremely durable, even in coastal locations.
Included in a green wall kit:
- 3mm 7×7 316 stainless steel wires pre-cut to length
- 316 stainless steel hubs for each time the wires cross
- 6mm x 60mm stainless steel wood screws for each hub
- Plastic end caps to cover wire ends after installation
- An allen key to put it all together
For example – a 1 x 2m green wall wire trellis kit will include:
- 5 x 1m wires
- 3 x 2m wires
- 15 x hubs and screws
- 16 x end caps
- 1 x allen key
- Cost-effective: Made from marine grade stainless steel, the green wall trellis is long-lasting and requires little maintenance.
- Easy installation: All you need is a drill and screwdriver!
- Pruning plants is easier as the wires are much simpler to remove and reinstall than wooden or plastic mesh trellis.
- Suitable for virtually any wall construction
How it works
Developed by Petersen Stainless Rigging, the stainless steel ‘HUB’ is an ingenious way to cross and tension cables in a green wall system.
The hubs are fixed to a fence or wall using the wood screws supplied and should be placed no more than 50cm apart along the wire to give proper support to climbing plants.
We offer two options as standard, with rectangular patterns of 50cm or 33cm spacing. Different trellis layouts can easily be accommodated, so just contact the Wire Design team for details on customised kits.