Green wall wire trellis kits
The green wall wire trellis kit is designed to support climbing plants. Made in the UK from marine grade 316 stainless steel, these stainless steel wires are extremely durable, even in coastal locations.
Included in a green wall wire trellis kit:
- 3mm 7×7 316 stainless steel wires pre-cut to length
- 316 stainless steel hubs for each time the wires cross
- 6mm x 60mm stainless steel wood screws for each hub
- Plastic end caps to cover wire ends after installation
- An allen key to put it all together
For example – a 1 x 2m green wall wire trellis kit will include:
- 5 x 1m wires
- 3 x 2m wires
- 15 x hubs and screws
- 16 x end caps
- 1 x allen key
- Cost effective: Made from marine grade stainless steel, the green wall wire trellis is long lasting and requires little maintenance.
- Easy installation: All you need is a drill and screwdriver!
- Pruning plants is easier as the wires are much simpler to remove and reinstall than wooden or plastic mesh trellis.
- Suitable for virtually any wall construction
How it works
Developed by Petersen, the stainless steel ‘HUB’ is an ingenious way to cross and tension cables in a green wall wire trellis system.
The hubs are fixed to a fence or wall using the wood screws supplied and should be placed no more than 50cm apart along the wire to give proper support to climbing plants.
We offer two options as standard, with rectangular patterns of 50cm or 33cm spacing. Different wire trellis layouts can easily be accommodated, so just contact the Wire Design team for details on customised kits.
Free UK shipping on all orders
Returns & Refunds Policy
- Petersen Stainless Rigging Limited should be notified of any returns by phone, email or fax prior to them being sent back.
- You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and also to ensure that they are packaged sufficiently to avoid damage in transit.
- Returns will only be processed when all relevant details have been received, either by completing a ‘Returns Form’ (below) or sending the relevant details to us in writing/email. If we do not receive this information within 30 days of receipt of the returns, the item(s) will be disposed of and no further action will be taken.
Return of Damaged or Defective Goods
If the goods are delivered to you in a damaged or defective state, upon receipt of the returned item(s) a full investigation will be completed, corrective action will be implemented and a full refund or replacement will be processed. We will not be liable for any costs associated to the return unless they have been agreed in writing in advance.
Return of Incorrectly Delivered Goods
In the event that we deliver the wrong item(s) to you, upon receipt of the goods a full investigation will be completed, corrective action will be implemented and a full refund or replacement will be processed. We will not be liable for any costs associated to the return unless they have been agreed in writing in advance.
Upon receipt of the goods a full investigation will be competed. If it is found that the items are being retuned due to a customer error, a refund may be approved. A handling charge of 20% will be charged.
Petersen Stainless Rigging Limited is committed to continuous improvement. Any issues identified from our investigation, appropriate corrective actions will be implemented, where deemed necessary, to improve the quality of our customer service, product and processes.
Petersen Stainless Rigging Limited, RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Cowen Road, Blaydon on Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE21 5TW, UK, +44 (0)191 4140156